We will be adding gear reviews by the staff of the Great Outdoors over the coming weeks.
- Medical Disclaimer – WTL 2018 Medical Disclaimer Form.pdf
- Detailed Equipment List –WTL 2018 Detailed Equipment List.pdf
- Sponsorship Card – WTL2018-SponsorshipCard.pdf
- Injury Prevention – Injury Prevention & Endurance Events.pdf
- Fuel for Walk the Line – Fuel for Walk the Line.pdf
We have the updated 2018 GPX track of routes below. These have been tweaked to account for tree felling and to avoid some of the really nasty bits near the wood s down from Fairy castle.
Please remember that with the GPX it is important to first ‘Download’ the file to a known location on your computer, “unzip” it. Then use a GPX compatible device and select the file to upload to the device. If anyone tries to ‘open’ the gpx file directly it will just appear as digital gibberish.
Gear reviews coming soon!